Saturday, January 19, 2013

DIY designer


if you have $1000 to spend on a t-shirt, then more power to you, go ahead and buy a YSL, celine, or chanel tee. but if you're not in the market to buy art one, then here's an idea: make your own.
it's simple really, google your favorite designer logo + t shirt. and bam, there's a DIY video or a cheap, already made version on etsy.
i suggest wearing leather pants or leggings to make your t-shirt a little dressier but if you're going to follow one trend to match the graphic tee, pull out your statement necklace.
i know this whole post is devoted to a cheap way to avoid paying $1000, so adding a dannijo statement necklace probably isn't in your budget either, but i couldn't help myself, it's just so pretty to look at.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Chanel tank with leather leggings. Cute blog, I followed :)

    Kathy
    kaydeeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really useful post. Love it. :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I’ll be happy to follow you back. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete