Wednesday, December 12, 2012

you have a hole in your sweater

you know when you change into a big comfy sweater and manage to get your jewelry stuck in at least one thread, which (annoyingly) ruins that sleeve? well, good news for you people with a closet full of pulled sweaters... it is now fashionable to wear sweaters with pre-made holes.
but wildfox did not stop at the holes. they had to find something to make us love the sweater even more so naturally they added some graphic design. in this case, white stars.

*shop* wildfox sweater - habitual 'alice' skinnies 

XX

5 comments:

  1. I really like the holes. I like when things have a little "funk" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holes sure take the sweater to another level, cute laid-back outfit altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating blog! Іs your theme сustom made or did уou download it from sоmewhere?

    A theme liκe yоuгs with a
    few simple tweekѕ would really makе my blog stand out.
    Please let me knοw ωhere you got your design.
    Aρρreciаte іt

    Revіew my web page :: weight loss
    Also see my web page: hcg diet programs in texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thаnkѕ to my father who statеd to mе гegaгding this weblog, this webpage is
    іn fact аwеsome.

    Feel free to νisit my pagе hcg diet food plan

    ReplyDelete